Free Glo GPRS Internet Browsing

Free Glo GPRS Internet Browsing

Discover how to do free internet browsing with your Glo GPRS enabled Mobile Phone.
Yes this is real. With your Glo GPRS enabled phone, you can be enjoying a free internet browsing on your laptop computer or desktop computer
I tell you with 100% sure that you can browse the internet for free. I use it and I have done a lot of research on it. But I will charge you a research fee if you can not do the research to discover how you can browse the internet for free.

If you are already browsing and you cannot check your yahoo mail, you can use www.bypassthat.com to check your yahoo mail.

The free internet browsing is real. It is not a scam. If you don’t believe it the you can be spending money or browsing the internet.


With your GPRS enable mobile phone, all you need is to configure your internet browser with the correct Proxy Address, Port Number. Some Networks will require authentication. In that case, you will need to find the user name and password for authentication.

Some Mobile Networks have firewalls and that will prevent you from browsing the internet for free. In that case you will need software that will help you browse for free. However, the software may cost you a onetime payment of about N10,000.00 but it all depends on the network you are using.

If you will like to browse the internet for free, you can feel free to contact me via my email vickywebworld@yahoo.com or info@vickywebworld.com

If you can not do the research to discover how to browse the internet for free with your GPRS enable phone, then you can give me a call at 08028971973 or 08078647149 for help. I will charge you a research fee for that.

I fear free things. I may collect some little money for giving some advice on how to browse the internet for free.

For those who love free stuff much, it is quite unfortunate that I don’t have MTN for free Night Call. I don’t like free things thus I don’t like free Night MTN Call. Good things are not always free.

Enjoy free Internet Browsing!
Enjoy the free Glo GPRS Browsing. Enjoy it while it last. Such things don’t last forever.

But who knows the free browsing may last forever.