how many cm was your low amino fluid when they induced you?

what is the best answer to

Question by pregnant!: how many cm was your low amino fluid when they induced you?
and how many weeks were u??
what do they do to induce your labor when you go to the hospital cause of low amino fluid?


Best answer:

Answer by girlzmommy
With my last baby my doc/midwife watched my fluid for several weeks it stayed on the borderline of 5. When she was 4-6 weeks early (depending on whose EDD you were using) she was still measuring small and my fluid had dropped to 4.6. I had an emergency induction with pitocin and they waited until I was 8 CMs dilated before breaking my water. She was 5 pounds 14 oz and perfectly healthy :)

Proud momma to 5



Add your own answer in the comments!



Find More How Many Were Articles