Do you need to know Search Engine Optimization?

We will be discussing Searching Engine Optimization.

Dear Reader, are you bored because you think I am not telling you how to make money overnight. Well making money on the internet is not actually a get rich quick thing. It takes time. And you need to know the basis. I think I will let my readers to have a look on how my earnings have grown over the period I ventured in to online internet business. I will do that but not now since I have to take some time to cover some confidential figures/reports which is against most of the companies policies. Ya! I don't want to stop receiving my monthly checks. There are some reports which these companies which I work for will never allow me to show the public.

Let me just give you a little info about Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization is just a way of making your website to rank high in major search engines like google, MSN, etc

Over the years, I have spent a lot of precious time experimenting on Search Engine Optimization. I used one of my website for this experiment and I thank God that the experiment was successful. Now I can tell you the secret and technology behind ranking high it search engines like www.google.com , www.altavista.com, www.msn.com . It is not a bit task. Any body who is eager to learn can do that.

Take for instance when you type the following words World Internet Millionaire, hidden internet millionaire, how to become internet millionaire, etc as of Today Monday, 26th May , 2008, the website www.vickywebworld which I used for the experiment will be among the first five in search engines like google, msn, yahoo, etc … Have a look at the image below

We will be discussing Search Engine Optimization this month. I have spent thousands of dollars on this experiment. But guess what – I will be sharing my secrets and discoveries for free.

All you need to do is to stay cool and updated